10/29/07

Cowboys VS Patriots

Dad and Lance were suppose to go to the game originally. At the very last minute Dad decided he didn't want to go and that left me. Tab refuses to do stuff like that because she knows it will be uncomfortable.
I wanted to go so bad but felt bad for Lance. He thought he was going to go and get wasted with Dad instead he got pregnant Kate to tag along. It wasn't so bad in the end...he went back and forth to smoke and to get more beer and I stayed in our seats and relaxed. Some of the game was outstanding, there were many HI FIVES given, and lots of excited screams coming from me. After the first half I hardly made it out of my seat, standing on cement isn't too fun when you're standing for 2! If any of you saw the game 2 weeks ago, you know it wasn't very relaxing and we left before it was over.


I'm not sure that Texas stadium is the place for pregnant women. I got through it and it wasn't so bad. I just felt like a sardine in those little ass chairs and I hardly had enough space to get up when a good play was made so half the time I just cheered from my seat.

Now, normally, I LOVE going to the games but for the time being unless I'm in a suite, I think the best place for me to be is on my couch screaming at the TV.

No comments: