10/16/07

CHANGE CAN BE GOOD, RIGHT?

Lots of new and different things going on in my life right now. Not anything that I want to be specific about, I'm just saying, change can be hard. At the same time, who am I to say what people can or can't do with THEIR lives? I'm hoping that once I have the baby it will bring all that I have ever known back together and whole again. (babies can do that, right?)
Even if it doesn't work, she'll be my light that gets me through the dark. What am I saying...she already is!

I have picked a name for her and I think that it will be perfect. There is a slight chance I will change my mind, but I doubt it. I'm not sharing until she is born...I have no other secrets, and I must have just one!

My Dr. visits have gone from just 1 a month to 2. It's getting close and I'm getting nervous. My baby is growing by the day and I am getting bigger by the day. I can't sleep anymore, I can't shave very well and my appetite has shrunk due to less space available in me. I'm sure it will only get worse before it gets better but I can handle it. I just have to vent every once in awhile and let everyone know that pregnancy can be a huge pain in the butt but well worth it.

I love sitting in the bath tub and watch my stomach get jerked from side to side (literally)
I love watching my nieces faces when they see or feel my belly move
I love when my sisters laugh at my belly and say that the once cute little tattoo has moved way up on my stomach.
I love not seeing someone for a really long time and surprising them when I turn to my side.
I love all the compliments on myspace, they give a big boost to my long days!
I love seeing strangers smile at me just because I'm pregnant.
I love looking in the baby's closet and seeing all the cute little clothes she'll be wearing
I love seeing people a little tipsy, it makes me realize how I use to be and how I am now.
I love knowing that there are so many people just as excited as me about having baby girl.

I'm sure there are so many more loves but I have to actually get some work done today.
Just remember, when I do bitch a little bit...I'm just tired. I am so grateful for so many moments I could have never had without this little girl inside of me :)

Oh, and apparently I'm not the Cowboys good luck charm anymore. I went to this last game and I tried my best to stay calm (didn't work very well) and we still didn't win. We'll get 'em next time!

No comments: