11/23/07

Thanksgiving

You would think that some one as pregnant as I am would absolutely love some good eating on Turkey Day, right? Don't get me wrong, I love all of the good food but there was just one big problem...NO PLACE TO PUT IT! I served myself a HUGE plate and thought I was going to devour it, I was wrong. I took a few bites of everything...mostly corn casserole, and then covered it for later. I ate a piece of pie that had chunks of Butterfingers in it and I was in heaven...but I couldn't eat all of it. Two hours later I thought I was so starving again that I would surely finish a plate this time, nope, didn't happen. So, today I'll go back to Pat's for some leftovers and see how far I get.


I think I'm going to the mall, hopefully if there is any space in the sea of people I will be able to get a vigorous walk in and go into labor. Again, wishful thinking. Every time I think there might be hope she has "dropped" she let's me know who's boss and starts with adjusting herself under and sometimes on my ribs. I don't get the happy pregnancy smiles anymore, I get the, Oh you poor thing, you look so uncomfortable looks. It's funny all of the phases I have gone through, thank goodness this is the 2ND to last one. (Labor is most important)

No comments: