11/20/07

ANKLES...WHAT ANKLES?

OH MY GOD! I looked down yesterday and there are no more bones in my feet. My legs are bright red, they hurt to be touched and they hate to exercise :) My tennis shoes are not tied anymore, I think if I tied them I would lose circulation in my feet and they might have to be amputated! I can put them up for hours and nothing helps anymore...I think it might be permanent!

I got a massage on Saturday (Thanks Nancy) and it helped. I wish she would have rubbed my feet a little bit more, I think she was scared.I bet she didn't want to touch me when I told her I was 9 months pregnant. She made me promise I would not go into labor, I wish I would have. The baby is ready, she told me in a dream just the other day! I did feel a little funny later that night but nothing ever came of it...damn! I know, I know, she'll come when she's ready...let's hope for tomorrow :) This little girl is going to be one spoiled little only child...I don't think I could ever go through this again!

I can't stop cleaning...I want to stop more than anything but I can't. It's like I'm obsessed and the next day I'm so incredibly sore I swear I won't do it again, and then I do it again. Lord, please help me get through the next few weeks. (maybe days, wishful thinking)

For all those that are newly pregnant, enjoy it now. Get everything done early and spend some money on a good pregnancy pillow...you'll thank yourself when you're 9 months pregnant!

No comments: