So, I can't stop thinking about all that needs to be finished before the little one comes. (I have the nursery finished and I will be posting pictures soon but not quite yet.) Anyway, yesterday, I took everything that was in every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen out and moved it all to one side of the kitchen.(probably not the smartest move on my part) I want the inside of everything cleaned and sanitized and empty so I can start putting bottles and baby feeding stuff away. I started the task and just couldn't finish. I was out of breath by the time I got to a good stopping point and the sweat was ready to start pouring. I can't do things the way I use to, my body is not the same anymore. I know this but always tell myself that I can do it. I really can, just not all at once. So, once I decided to take a break I realized I forgot one VERY important thing. It was not a bright move on my part... So, I will continue today and hopefully get everything out of in front of my dear friend, the refrigerator. :) HAHA!
I almost let myself get overwhelmed looking at the big picture and then stop and think of one little thing at a time. I have never looked at things like this before, it's a new way of thinking and it really has helped keep my stress level down. Besides, if I thought about it any other way I probably would have already gone into labor! DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF! I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment