9/25/07

THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Don't get me wrong, I have loved being pregnant. I have loved feeling this little baby girl moving inside of me. There have been a few moments that I could have lived without but for the most part I have LOVED being pregnant. THAT TIME IS OFFICIALLY OVER! I just want to get her out of me and get going on being a mom. I know, I know...this is definitely not something to rush and I haven't but that doesn't mean I can't wish it was over. If my back didn't hurt so bad, I could do it forever. Well, not forever, but you know what I mean!

I'm not sick of strangers asking me when I'm due ,they don't know! I am sick of the same people asking me over and over again, "I forgot, When are you due again?" I'm the one with the memory issues people, not you! Write the shit down or stop asking! Lord please give me patience!

IT'S A GIRL!
I'M 28 WEEKS PREGNANT!
I HAVE PICKED A NAME AND NO I'M NOT TELLING YOU!
NO, YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY BELLY!
AND NO, I DON'T LIKE PICKLES AND ICE CREAM!

I have 2 months and 20 days to go and I can't wait! The 3rd trimester began on Sunday and my due date is just around the corner. I have only gained __ pounds at this point, which is good but I really think that's enough! I don't need to gain another 11 pounds...I'm fat already! Hopefully, only 3 of those pounds will go to the baby and she'll only be like 6 pounds (maybe even 5)! Oh, my, that is the scariest thing to think about...pushing that baby out of me! Well, if genetics have anything to do with how much the baby will weigh, she is gonna be a big girl...7 pounds at the least and she could possibly weigh more than 8 pounds! Oh Lord!

I must be having an off day today...the hormones are kickin' and I'm venting like crazy.

On a better note-
Jackie decided Saturday night she would play with my hair. We came up with the do I'm gonna have to keep it out of my face during labor.

HA! Just kidding! I look like Angelica's doll (Cynthia) from the Rugrats. Remember her?! Love it...thanks for a good laugh, Jackie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, so when are you due?


ha ha ha ha haaaa!

I've been trying to get someone at your bar to pick up the phone with no luck! Grrrrr. I'm not giving up. You gotta go to work at some point, right?

xoxo
chloe