OK, so enough about my boobs...SORRY!
The girls Homecoming was an incredibly stressful day for them! Hunter had issues with her bra and then with jewelry. Lauren had issues with me and wasn't in the best of moods. It was an absolute beating to get a couple of good pictures out of them...they aren't very good with fake smiles. I'm grateful for the few pictures that I did get and a few did turn out better than expected.

Neither of them were happy with me at this point but they'll figure out in a few years how meaningful these pictures are! It took about 15 pictures to get 1 good one. My goodness girls...its suppose to be a fun day not stressful! They looked so grown up and it made me feel really old and just a tad bit fat :)
Once the girls were on their way to the dance it didn't take any of us long to figure out we needed to go out to dinner. These girls stressed us out so bad I needed a drink (Pat got to have one) but I settled for some cake and ice cream. Abuelo's was MUY BUENO! We had a few good laughs and scared the crap out of our waiter.(Craig tried to pay with a check) I know we shouldn't have done it but we sure did enjoy seeing that scared look on his face!
No comments:
Post a Comment