9/9/07

Let the games begin...

Finally, football season is back full force. After the Super Bowl every year I get a little depressed. I hate having to go half a year without hearing the NFL Anthem and not being able to yell at the players when they have made a horrible mistake. They can't hear me but I pretend that they can and try to listen to my suggestions as often as possible. After the game last night I'm not sure if I'm up for the challenge. I know we won but did we have to give 35 points away? RIDICULOUS! It's so hard for me to keep calm during these games.

FOR EXAMPLE:
I don't understand why Romo always has a shit eatin' grin on his face. I want to jump through the screen and punch him and tell him stop smiling all of the time. He can't possibly be happy with all of the plays that he is making. He messed up several plays last night and every time he had that same damn grin on his face. This is not a game of fun once you start getting paid for it...fun is over after high school football.

T. O. actually showed some class last night. He didn't get in any one's face nor did he smile and blow kisses at the camera after every touchdown. He played how he was suppose to and even did a little bit of tackling. Maybe he did some growing up over the summer. (lets see how long it lasts) I don't care what anyone says...I LOVE T.O.!

MY FAVORITE...JASON WITTEN! All I have to say is awesome! Jason played so well in the 1st half but then kinda disappeared during the 2ND but that is beside the point. Keep up the good work!

On the bright side...Wade has actually given me something to laugh at instead of something to scream at. Did any of you see the head set he was wearing last night? It was 15 times too big for his head, and it almost completely covered his entire face. Actually, this didn't bother me at all...I just laughed but Renner had a huge problem with it. For the entire 4 hours every time they showed a picture of him he started yelling at the TV screen. It got a little worse when his hair was messed up for an entire quarter and nobody told him to fix it. (and I thought I was bad)

Overall, everyone played well...let's keep it up for the entire season and not just a few games here and there.
You're my boy(s) blue :)

No comments: