8/7/07

FINALLY...I'M REGISTERED

Do any of you know how long it takes to walk around a HUGE baby store and register? You have to look at EVERY nipple for EVERY bottle in EVERY color. Talk about a complete nightmare! Don't get me wrong, the first hour was great, the 2nd was fine, but the 3rd and final hour I wanted to get inside the cart and get pushed around the store! (I think I would have broke the cart) Anyway, I know that I will TOTALLY appreciate everything I receive but it was an absolute beating to get to this point. Patty and the girls came to help for about an hour and they got me started in the right direction. After that Renner and I were on our own looking at stuff with NO CLUE. It was funny to walk around aimlessly trying to figure out the next thing we would need to add. Is this just how it is the first time that new mom's and dad's register? Or are we just two dummies without a clue? Are you suppose to put breast feeding pumps on the registry, it seems kinda gross, but I did it anyway?! It doesn't matter I don't think, but just so all of you know, I felt uncomfortable asking for something that is going to be attached to my breasts :) I can't help but to laugh even thinking about it!


COMPLIMENTS...
I love that everyone keeps telling me that I look like I have either already had the baby, or am just 2 or 3 months along. I don't believe anyone when they tell me, but it still makes me feel better. I always tell them, "My stomach may be small for being 5 months pregnant but my ass and legs have gained all of the weight." I get a good laugh out them because I think they agree once I point it out! When I am turned to my side I can tell that there is a slight baby bump and it makes me feel good cause I can't see how big the rest of me is. So, for all of you that want to see my belly growing, it is, just not a whole bunch. That's not where all the action is... I'm not about to start taking pictures of my big booty and legs :) Hopefully, my belly and breasts stay as small as possible so that I may be able to avoid stretch marks. Doubtful, very doubtful!

I can't wait for December 16Th to get here...3 months and 3 weeks to go and I can start sleeping on my stomach again(I think my sleeping days are just gone for good) and I won't have to pee 9 times in the middle of the night (get ready for it Erika!)

It's all worth it in the end, my little girl kicks me all of the time and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's one life's precious moments that nobody can ever take from me! I never understood the excitement and all of the fuss, its one of those things you just have to experience for yourself. I just wish it took a little bit less than 9 months!

No comments: