6/1/07

The Parents & 2nd Dr. visit

OK, so here we are as babies. One of us has a few more rolls than the other, and one has quite a bit of an egg head. Can you tell which one is me? I think the eyes give it away!
2ND Dr. Visit:
Renner and I went to a specialist yesterday and had an ultrasound. It was so painful but worth it...I love seeing the baby in action. The heart rate while it was moving was at 195. The Dr. said it was safe to say the normal heart rate would probably be about 160. He couldn't tell the sex and we were a little disappointed, but we'll live. Renner is sure now that its a girl, but I don't think he cares either way. Our next appointment is the second week of June and hopefully we will find out then. Kiki has convinced me that a little boy will be just as good as a girl. Not that it mattered, I just have no clue how to take care of a little boy. (I know, I know with each day I'll learn something new.) I'm finally starting to show and my stomach is so hard. It's getting more and more difficult to sleep on my stomach and for the last week when I wake up in the morning I'm in my back. (Oh, Tabby and Lance are having one baby and they are so happy. Two babies would have been nuts.) Evita...I don't know how you have done it. (Tia Ludy too)

No comments: