6/12/07

PEANUTS, ANYONE?


Ranger game fun on June 10th
This past Sunday was date night for Renner and I. We went to the Ranger game and if any of you know me, I'm not a huge baseball fan(it's like watching the grass grow).However, it was great excercise for me(for him too) and the food was a pregnant woman's fantasy. We sat with a wonderful group of people that made us laugh the entire time and it was fun to watch all the kids around us keep themselves entertained. Renner got us perfect seats and was inches away from catching a foul ball Sosa hit (he was trying to block it from hitting me). We stayed until the end...I think it ended up being thirteen innings! It was a long game but it was fun. I can't wait to go again, they have the best cheese fries in the world!(my mouth is watering)

Oh, I also broke down and bought some green and yellow baby stuff, mom said I shouldn't do that, I'll jinx myself...I don't care, I'm just so excited!

Dr. visit #3
Just to let everyone know...I don't think that I'll end up writing about every visit we make to the dr.,that could get very boring. However, these last few have been very important. Yesterday, we sat in the Dr.'s office for an hour and a half before we could be seen. Once we were taken to the back I realized that this was not going to be a regular visit. After we listened to the babies heart beat (heart rate 142), I had two or three samples of my cervix taken(HORRIBLE PAIN). Dr. B. said that all the samples she took are pre cancerous...I am scared about the outcome, just more excited about the baby. I'll know in a week what the results are. Anyway, when the nurse found the heartbeat (142) I have never seen Renner more excited when she stated she thought it was a boy. Now, its not accurate but in theory a boy's heartbeat is much slower than a girl's. I have another appointment next week and hopefully it will be a little more relaxing.

No comments: