This has absolutely been the most excited journey of my life. Before I got pregnant my number one goal in life was to travel all over the world and see as much as I could before turning into a grown up. Most of my traveling consisted of beaches, road trips and Football games. They were fun but not quite worldly, nothing compared to this, obviously. That's what I lived for, working and playing. I did it for years, and now, well, now I'm living for a baby girl. A precious being that relies solely on me to stay alive. Wow, it's crazy to even think about it! She will be here before I know it and I can't wait! I have never been more excited in my life! I hope that she has my spirit and her Dad's social skills. I'll teach her to live everyday to it's fullest and to always be positive even when it seems impossible. She'll love her family, I won't have to teach her that...she already knows.
She knows their voices, especially Mom's and Pat's. She knows our laughter, which has helped me get through everyday.She is already grateful for her Grandpa Kent for not making her mommy work as hard as she should the last 6 months. If I didn't have them I don't know what I would have done. They (Mom and Pat) will be in the delivery room with me. Mom, to be a stern but loving hand and Pat because after all of the deliveries she has been through, she has never seen a baby being born. I hope she intends to keep her head up by mine, she's pretty nosey :) I would love for Tab to be in there but I think it might make her go into labor, and as much as she would love that, it's not allowed from what I understand. My family's love and support has shown me what life is truly all about. They have seen me through my good and bad days and never said a mean word. This pregnancy has been far from perfect but has made me a stronger and at the same time a more sensitive person.
I love this little girl more than life itself and I haven't even met her yet! Just a few more days and life will never be the same again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohh wow! reading this gave me goose bumps and brought tears to my eyes!! im soooo excited for you...i can't believe its been 9 months..you're going to be the coolest mom ever :~)
Post a Comment