10/3/07

BIG BABY...NADIA

Have you seen the baby that weighed 17 pounds at birth? This picture is compliments of MSNBC. Look at the baby beside her, she looks totally freaked out and she's only a few hours old. I want to see what the Mom looked like at 9 months pregnant. It makes me feel really bad about saying I look like a house. I probably don't even look pregnant compared to that Mom. Good Lord...how does someone have a 17 pound baby? It says in the article that all she had to eat her whole pregnancy was potatoes, noodles, and tomatoes. Does that mean she had 5 pounds of each per day? I think I have had a few nightmares after thinking about it! I found out today that the baby was delivered by C-Section...I don't think there was any other way. (unless the mother never wanted to walk again)



Mom thinks that I'm going to have a 9 pound little girl, her Dad was about that big and I wasn't too small either. I weighed about 7lbs 11oz and Renner was 8lbs 15 oz...just pray she doesn't weigh 17 pounds, as soon as she's born we can dress her and send her straight to kinder garden. How much does a 5 year old weigh, 25 pounds, max, right? OK, I'm exaggerating, maybe 40 pounds. If I know just a little bit of math that means at birth this little baby weighs almost half of what a 5 year old should, HOLY CRAP!

No comments: