7/16/07

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!


Here she is...18 weeks and 1 day! Her little bitty head is to the left. And her hand is (obviously) on the right and kinda upside down. This doesn't show that she's a girl but I thought this was the best picture the nurse took. You can actually tell that it's a hand...every other picture is one big blur...you can't really understand them unless you were in the room to see the baby moving. Oh, she is so cute, isn't she?! She weighs 8 oz and is getting bigger by the day! :)
This morning Hunter, Renner and I went to Dr. Boyd's office for my check up and of course the most important sonogram. The baby's heart rate was 126 and the nurse looked and looked but there was no clear indication that there is a baby boy is growing inside of me. It was so hard for her to see anything because the baby was constantly moving, and not just a little...a TON! She also told us not to paint everything pink because you never know for sure.

I know for sure she's a girl and it's time to finish decorating!!




Right now, one of the most important things is a heart that is working properly. The nurse couldn't see all four chambers of the heart because she couldn't keep the baby still long enough to get a good shot. As far is Dr. Boyd is concerned, the heart is just fine. However, we will be going to see our specialist, Dr. Albert, next week to make sure everything is where it needs to be. Until then, I'm going to try not to worry and really focus on keeping myself busy!

Oh...my due date keeps changing! We're 4 days closer to the date that I thought it would be.

No comments: